More Jobs to be Done
- Introduction to Jobs to be Done from me
- Don’t focus on competitors & features focus on users & their needs by me
- Develop a Competitor Strategy: The Four Forces of Jobs to be Done
- The Book: Competing against Luck by Clayton Christensen
- The article that started it all: Harvard Business Review: Know Your Customers’ Jobs to Be Done by Clayton M. Christensen
Slides from the talk:
Jobs to be Done workshop from Joe
I can come into you organisation and help you get started with Jobs to be Done. Jobs to be Done workshop.
Don’t forget, the hole is not the goal.
Leave a Reply