Using the user centred, business friendly approach: Jobs to be Done.
In this MTP Engage Manchester 2020 talk, using a simple example, I demonstrate how we can employ the Jobs to be Done (JTBD) framework, deconstructing how we build products and showing how true innovation is hiding in plain sight.
More Jobs to be Done
- Introduction to Jobs to be Done from me
- Don’t focus on competitors & features focus on users & their needs by me
- Develop a Competitor Strategy: The Four Forces of Jobs to be Done
- The Book: Competing against Luck by Clayton Christensen
- The article that started it all: Harvard Business Review: Know Your Customers’ Jobs to Be Done by Clayton M. Christensen
Slides from the talk:
Jobs to be Done workshop from Joe
I can come into you organisation and help you get started with Jobs to be Done. Jobs to be Done workshop.
Don’t forget, the hole is not the goal.