Jobs to be Done Workshop Resources
Big love ♥️ and thanks for coming the workshop.
Give me some feedback! ✔ Complete the 3 question survey
The books I’d recommend:
- Quick and dirty: Value Proposition Design by Alexander Osterwalder
- The best and free: When Coffee and Kale Compete by Alan Klement Free!
- Strategy, innovation: Jobs to be Done: Theory to Practise by Anthony W. Ulwick Free!
- Practical: Intercom on Jobs to be Done Free!
- For research: Jobs to be Done Handbook (it’s meh)
- For the boss: Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christensen
Bookmarks / URLs
The workshop presentation: JTBD Workshop November, 2018