Product Strategy Power Hour
A one hour focused discussion to help you get over a hurdle, deal with a problem or plan for the future.
We got this.
We can work through your plans, immediate issues and long term challenges.
We can discuss your strategy, roadmap and direction. We can talk about any team issues you are facing. I will offer advice, recommendations, tactics. Together we can sketch a strategy. We got this!
Drop me an email, we’ll find a slot on our calendars, I’ll ask for some background details upfront (I’ll even send you a signed NDA) and we can spend an hour on Zoom focused on you and your needs. During the call I’ll take notes into a shared Google doc as a record for you.
- £500 / $550 / €550 +VAT if you are UK / EU based
- I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you aren’t happy I’ll refund the total
Things I can help with:
- Is your strategy sound? How does it stack up against others? Is there anything you are missing? How could it be improved? What are the risks?
- Recovering in industries challenged by lockdown and COVID-19, travel, financial services, retail.
- Why your website or app isn’t performing and why.
- How to increase the metric you care about (conversion / MRR / retention / sales).
- A review of an underperforming part of your product (eg onboarding, downloads from app store, checkout, lead generation).
- Help to make a product decision / Do the right things in the right order for the right reasons.
- Team challenges / Senior management approaches.
- Tactics and strategies for rapid growth.
- In a complex organisation, manage challenging stakeholders and get the right things done for the right reasons at the right time.
- Planning a redesign / relaunch? I can help make sure it doesn’t go wrong
- Getting a start-up off the ground, how to get from idea to launch.
- Something has gone very, very wrong (relaunched product / team performance / agency relationship).
- Getting started with / Using Jobs to be Done (JTBD)
- How to optimise your product design / UX process.
- Review wireframes, sketches or other design work.
- Help for investors / VC to do a due diligence review of a potential product investment.
- Learn more about my background and experience