Troubleshoot: help! Something has gone wrong.
Things go wrong. It happens to all of us. It’s happened to me on projects and I’ve learnt from those failures. I’ve helped many companies recover when something has gone wrong, or when things tilt, stop it all getting worse.
Over the last 14 years I’ve worked on multi-million £/$ relaunches. In fact over $5 billion goes through the stuff I’ve designed so I’m the safe pair of hands you need to help you troubleshoot and get out of a difficult situation.
Here’s the things I can help you with.
Something is about to go wrong
- You have a major relaunch coming up and you are worried it might go wrong
- You’ve lost faith in your agency / tech partner (or your client has lost faith in you)
- You’ve lost faith in your digital team (or your boss has lost faith in you)
- You have a new Product Owner / VP / Director / C-level and they are questioning everything you’ve done so far
- You are a new Product Owner / VP / Director / C-level and you want to be sure your team and doing the right things in the right order for the right reasons
- You are about to launch into a new country / market and you are worried
Something has gone wrong
- You have launched a new site and the numbers are down
- Your users hate your new redesign and you don’t know what to do about it
- Your shareholders / your boss are “very concerned” about a recent product change
- The relationship with your agency has broken down (or if you are an agency the relationship with your client has broken down)
- You’ve launched into a new country / market and your product is really not performing
More about Joe Leech
I’ve worked with organisations like Disney, Marriott and eBay on global redesign and relaunch projects. I know how to run multidisciplinary teams, manage agencies, measure / predict KPI change and mitigate against risk. Read about my experience.
I never overload my time so am available right now to help out so get in touch.