The biggest challenges require the biggest changes in you. Moving your business forward requires you to move forward. Make the time, the headspace to press reset and rebuild yourself ready for the future.
Perhaps you are approaching a moment of truth, be that an inflection point in the business, you are about start a new CEO role, or enter a new phase of your business or simply you feel you need to create greater impact.
We walk and talk and address three big themes:
- What isn’t working and why? Create an action plan. How can we head off challenges in the future?
- How are you showing up as a leader, a partner or a parent? How would you like to show up?
- We pull your future into sharp focus.
- What next? Why? Why now? Your vision for 2024, 2026 and 2030. We co-create a plan to get there.
- What are you core values? How are you aligned with those?
- What do you want people to say about you when you aren’t in the room? What do you want to create in the world?
You get back to work rejuvenated, with clarity on the path in front of you.
Want to learn more? Let’s arrange a time to talk to see if we are a mutual good fit and to preview what value we can create together.
Your thinking partner Joe
About Joe your thinking partner:
- A coach to CEOs; from tech founders to enterprise leaders.
- Sixteen years of experience working with the c-suite of the largest tech, FTSE and Fortune companies; from when they were small to when they got big. As well as being a former tech founder myself.
- Background in Neuroscience (BSc) and Cognitive Communication (MSc) and a former primary / elementary school teacher (rest assured I won’t ask you to sing, unless you want to)
- I trail run twice per week for around 10k (rest assured I won’t ask you to, unless you want to)
What about Accommodation and Food? We have handpicked some lovely hotels that will match your needs. Think boutique and cosy rather than lavish and equipped. We’ll eat together in the evening, there are great seafood restaurants. Lunch will be by a fire in a pub or somewhere with a breathtaking view.
How much time should I set aside? Two or three clear days. Allow travel time either side.
I’m not sure I can spare that time, can we do it quicker? In life we need to make time to save time.
What if it rains? It’s England, it will. We’ll match our activities with the weather. As they say, there is no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes.
How do I get there? A picturesque and quiet three hour train journey from London with a first class option. We’ll meet you from the train. A 2.5 hour drive from Heathrow Airport. A 45min drive from Exeter (flights from London City). We can arrange a car and driver.
Can I bring my assistant? Yes of course, there are co-working spaces in Bridport.
Can I bring my dog? Yes of course. I’ll have mine for the odd walk.
How far will we walk / What about fitness levels? From a gentle amble to a hike to a trail run, we’ll match your fitness level and vary the amount we walk around what you feel comfortable with.
Do you have all the answers? No, because they are your answers, It’s my job to help you find them.