Better products, better business, better you
I’m Joe Leech and I coach leaders and founders to radically improve their business, their team and themselves to create world leading tech products.
- 15 years of experience with startups, scale-ups and large companies & organisations
- I wrote a book book on behavioural design and I’m a keynote speaker at international conferences
- I host a podcast where I interview leaders from Instagram to YouTube to WordPress about Making Better Decisions
- Led large-scale product design and strategy projects for clients like Disney, eBay, Marriott, MoneySupermarket and more
- Worked with multiple start-ups from idea to launch through MVP to product market fit.
- Worked with high growth, post series A scale-ups to grow fast up all the way up to IPO
- No-nonsense support and advice to make your product measurably better
- One of the Nicest People in Tech ®, also comes with one of the nicest dogs in the industry
I have had the privilege of working with Joe for five years on various projects around the world. Over the years, he has transitioned from vendor to partner to trusted friend. He has taken time to really understand our business, our strengths/weaknesses and the global marketplace to generate actionable insights. If you need strategic thought or tactical research, anywhere in the world, Joe is your guy. – Ken Kellogg, Sr Director, Marriott
An outstanding coach and product expert. As a coach Joe was quick to understand the team, what we were trying to achieve and helped us get there. Anyone that gets a chance to work with Joe should definitely take it. – Evie Brockwell, Senior Product Manger, Booking.com
Joe is a key player in the Mind the Product community, and through his talks, workshops, and mentoring has given hundreds of product teams the insights, confidence, and skills to create world leading digital products. – Martin Eriksson, Co-founder, Mind the Product
Get in touch and let’s talk (the first consultation is of course free)
I can help with:
I can help get you to launch of a new start-up or venture.
- Get you from idea to launch through discovery & planning, to MVP and product-market-fit
- Define the product vision and develop the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with angels and VC to raise capitol
- Do the right things in the right order for the right reasons
Experienced, pragmatic coaching, training and consultancy.
Fast, pragmatic advice and support to recover quickly
- You have relaunched / changed something and the numbers are down
- Your shareholders / your boss are “very concerned” about a recent product / business change
- The relationship with your team is breaking down
I’m available immediately to help you get out of a difficult situation.
He’s a very knowledgeable and engaging communicator, who clearly demonstrated the value of his thinking and how we could apply it to our product research and design. I would recommend him as a mentor or coach to any team interested in improving the rigour of their decision making process. – Neil Gardiner, Head of Product Design, gohenry
I have worked across the following sectors
Travel: Marriott, theTrainline.com, Ritz Carlton, Hotels.com, Avis, Seatfrog, Virgin Trains, Saga Travel, VisitCornwall.com, First Choice, Bristol Airport, Sawdays, Gatwick Airport, Saco, HomeAway and others.
Financial services: Barclaycard, Barclays, GoCompare, MoneySupermarket.com, Experian, Co-operative Bank, Natwest, Cofunds, Macquarie, Invesco Perpetual, Axa and Directline.
eCommerce / Retail: giffgaff, eBay, Pearson Cycles, Appliances Online (AO.com), Clarks, Mothercare, Tesco, Vodafone and Wiggle.
Education / University: Raspberry Pi, University of Bristol, I spoke at the Online Media in Higher Education conference on tips to attract international students
Government: ONS, Bristol City Council, the Planning Portal, RUThinking (sexual health for teenagers), the Royal Mint and more.
B2B: Alfresco, SSE Telecoms, SACO, WalkMe and more.
Automotive: SEAT, RAC, Jaguar, Peugeot, eBay motors and Lexus.
FMCG / Consumer goods: Glenfiddich, Guinness, Philadelphia, Veet (yes, really), Finish dishwasher tablets, Levitra (yes, really) and many more.
Charity and Membership: Shaw Trust, Museum of Modern Art NYC, Watershed, Oxfam, Mensa and the Kennel Club.