Working with Joe
I’m Joe Leech and I will supercharge your business, you, your team and your product to meet true potential.
I’ll help you every step of the way. We work together to
- Set a vision for where you want and need to be
- Create a strategy; setting smart objectives, goals, benchmarks & measures
- Create a plan, remove roadblocks, build alignment & trust; we get there fast
- Build organisational courage to make the leaps you need to make and not hold back
- Supercharge your team and product by focusing on what your users need and value
- Do things the right way and grow fast
Let’s arrange a time to talk. We can chat about your challenges; be that leadership, strategy, transition or just how to get started. That first conversation is of course, free.
I can help with:
I coach leaders to shape the organisation, the team and themselves along the way to create world leading, user focused, tech products & services.
Together we set the big vision, build confidence and develop a strategic plan to get there.
I coach in true sense of the word. Helping you make better choices, make the leaps you need to make. Together we measurably improve everything that you do.
I can help you launch a new start-up or venture.
- Get you from idea to launch through discovery & planning, to MVP all the time building greater product-market-fit
- Define the product vision and develop the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with angels and VC to raise capital
- Do the right things in the right order for the right reasons
Growth without the growing pains
Growth can be exciting, scary and everything in between. I can help you:
- Moving from a founder to a leader, building a team and building trust
- Optimising for growth and uncovering what might stall that growth
- Bringing 15 years of experience to help you shortcut and make the right decisions
- I bring both B2C and B2B experience
He’s a very knowledgeable and engaging communicator, who clearly demonstrated the value of his thinking and how we could apply it to our product research and design. I would recommend him as a mentor or coach to any team interested in improving the rigour of their decision making process. – Neil Gardiner, Head of Product Design, gohenry
I have worked across the following sectors
Fintech / Insuretech: GoHenry, Barclaycard, Barclays, GoCompare, MoneySupermarket.com, Experian, Co-operative Bank, Natwest, Cofunds, Macquarie, Invesco Perpetual, Axa and Directline.
Travel: Marriott, theTrainline.com, Ritz Carlton, Hotels.com, Avis, Seatfrog, Virgin Trains, Saga Travel, VisitCornwall.com, First Choice, Bristol Airport, Sawdays, Gatwick Airport, Saco, HomeAway and others.
eCommerce / Retail: giffgaff, eBay, Pearson Cycles, Appliances Online (AO.com), Clarks, Mothercare, Tesco, Vodafone and Wiggle.
B2B: Alfresco, SSE Telecoms, SACO, WalkMe and more.
Automotive: SEAT, RAC, Jaguar, Peugeot, eBay motors and Lexus.
CPG / Consumer goods: Glenfiddich, Guinness, Philadelphia, Veet (yes, really), Finish dishwasher tablets, Levitra (yes, really) and many more.
Charity and Membership: Shaw Trust, Museum of Modern Art NYC, Watershed, Oxfam, Mensa and the Kennel Club.