Working with Joe
I’m a trusted adviser and coach to CEOs of start-ups, high growth tech unicorns and Fortune / FTSE 100 companies.
You’ve built success, yet you know you are capable of more.
You’re approaching a moment of truth. Be that formulating a new strategy, a funding raise, a period of rapid growth, an exit or taking the reins as a new CEO.
I help you thrive. If life is like a game of chutes and ladders (that’s snakes and ladders to us Brits); together we find the ladders.
I’m a trusted adviser and coach to CEOs of start-ups, high growth tech and Fortune / FTSE 100 companies.
I don’t filter by company size. I filter by mindset.
Let’s talk. Our first 90 minutes together is complimentary. We’ll discuss your biggest challenge and right away plan the route forward.
- Fifteen+ years working for some of the world’s highest performing tech, FTSE100 and Fortune500 companies with $20b in revenue directly going through the products I worked on
- Worked with multiple start-ups from idea to MVP to seed funding, to launch, to series A, B and C to IPO and acquisition
- Everything I do comes from my background in Psychology; BSc in Neuroscience, MSc in Human Communication and I’ve written a book on psychology
- One of the Nicest People in Tech®, I also come with one of the nicest dogs in the industry
- Keynote speaker at leading tech conferences like Mind the Product, Business of Software and eCommerce Summit
- My own journey as a founder, raising a seven-figure funding round and giving it back; all for the right reasons
Right now: I’m coaching a CEO who sold their last company for $1.8B and now working on their next big thing, a deep tech SaaS CEO set to x10 their business, a CEO breaking the rules in Insuretech and a start-up that’s raised $1million on Crowdcube.
I have worked across the following sectors
Fintech / Insuretech: GoHenry, Barclaycard, Barclays, GoCompare, MoneySupermarket.com, Experian, Co-operative Bank, Natwest, Cofunds, Macquarie, Invesco Perpetual, Axa and Directline.
Travel: Marriott, theTrainline.com, Ritz Carlton, Hotels.com, Avis, Seatfrog, Virgin Trains, Saga Travel, VisitCornwall.com, First Choice, Bristol Airport, Sawdays, Gatwick Airport, Saco, HomeAway and others.
eCommerce / Retail: giffgaff, eBay, Pearson Cycles, Appliances Online (AO.com), Clarks, Mothercare, Tesco, Vodafone and Wiggle.
B2B: Alfresco, SSE Telecoms, SACO, WalkMe and more.
Automotive: SEAT, RAC, Jaguar, Peugeot, eBay motors and Lexus.
CPG / Consumer goods: Glenfiddich, Guinness, Philadelphia, Veet (yes, really), Finish dishwasher tablets, Levitra (yes, really) and many more.
Charity and Membership: Shaw Trust, Museum of Modern Art NYC, Watershed, Oxfam, Mensa and the Kennel Club.