- Considered vs non-considered e-commerce purchases and why they are important
- How to do a UX Review: The Definitive Guide.
- The Decision Diamond: a simple and effective prioritisation technique
- An Introduction to Jobs to be Done (JTBD)
- Product catastrophe: The top four scenarios and how to deal with them
I have had the privilege of working with Joe for five years on various projects around the world. Over the years, he has transitioned from vendor to partner to trusted friend. He has taken time to really understand our business, our strengths/weaknesses and the global marketplace to generate actionable insights. If you need strategic thought or tactical research, anywhere in the world, Joe is your guy.
– Ken Kellogg, Sr Director, Marriott
An outstanding coach and product expert. As a coach Joe was quick to understand the team, what we were trying to achieve and helped us get there. Anyone that gets a chance to work with Joe should definitely take it.
– Evie Brockwell, Senior Product Manger, Booking.com
Having worked with Joe for over 12 months, primarily on turning an idea into a proof of concept and a live digital product, I couldn’t recommend his services enough. The variety of skills and experience he brings are invaluable, and his obsession of user experience is a great asset to have for any organisation.
– Paola Richardson, Product Manager, Shaw Trust
Joe has been an incredibly kind and hard-working colleague at Smashing Magazine for almost a decade now! The feedback to his consultancy work, his workshops and writing was always very positive, practical and actionable. I can’t recommend Joe enough — a great, trusted, reliable and experienced professional.
– Vitaly Freidman, Founder, Smashing Magazine
Joe has a wealth of experience in various industries from big name brands to up-and-coming start ups, which means he has a deep understanding and background in solving wide variety of user and business problems. Absolute pleasure to work with.
– Rachel Neath, Product Manager Seatfrog
Joe is a key player in the Mind the Product community, and through his talks, workshops, and mentoring has given hundreds of product teams the insights, confidence, and skills to create world leading digital products.
– Martin Ericsson, Co-founder, Mind the Product
He’s a very knowledgeable and engaging communicator, who clearly demonstrated the value of his thinking and how we could apply it to our product research and design. I would recommend him as a mentor or coach to any team interested in improving the rigour of their decision making process.
– Neil Gardiner, Head of Product Design, gohenry