– That’s from PWCs 2023 survey of 4400 CEOs. So what to do about it?
A path opens to those who are honest.
– Japanese Proverb
The key is Reinvention. Consistently asking the right questions:
- How do we know we doing the right things?
- What do our customers really need and value (vs what they say they need)?
- Are we too focused on the current macro economic challenges and taking our attention away from the medium and long term?
- Who (or what) are we really competing against?
- Are we (or am I) operating from a place of fear or of power?
Each question invites 10 more, but answering are the hard questions is where reinvention comes from. Insight comes from curiosity. Ask those questions…
Leave a Reply