We talked about the following:
- The best way to research customers in a different culture or country
- The role of UX in designing persuasive websites… and why I don’t like the term ‘persuasion’
- My four rules for an ethical code of conduct.
- The difference between social psychology and cognitive psychology
- Why psychology is a powerful tool for advocacy in design
- How appearing cheap is a way to attract users
- Why conveying emotion through photography and content is so persuasive
- The single most effective, easy way to boost your sales on your website!
- How security and privacy seals can ruin your sales
Leave a Reply